General Dynamics NASSCO Celebrates Opening of Bremerton
BREMERTON, Wash. – General Dynamics NASSCO celebrated the grand opening of its new location in Bremerton, Wash., yesterday. The facility will support the company’s recently-awarded contract to repair and maintain U.S. Navy aircraft carriers home-ported in and visiting Bremerton and Everett, Wash.
Attendees at the ribbon-cutting ceremony included U.S. Rep. Derek Kilmer, City of Bremerton Mayor Patty Lent, Kitsap County Commissioners, Kitsap economic and business leaders, NASSCO leadership and more.
“We feel right at home here in Bremerton. This community has done a fine job in making us feel welcome,” said Jeff Brooks, a General Dynamics NASSCO senior general manager assigned to the Bremerton operation. “We look forward to providing high-quality repair and maintenance services as part of our partnership with and commitment to the U.S. Navy.”
The Bremerton location is the newest addition to General Dynamics NASSCO’s bi-coastal network of shipyards. Other shipyards include its main shipyard in San Diego, NASSCO-Norfolk (Norfolk, Va.) and NASSCO-Mayport (Jacksonville, Fla.).
For more information about General Dynamics NASSCO, a business unit of General Dynamics (NYSE: GD), visit www.nassco.com.
More information about General Dynamics is available at www.generaldynamics.com.
Our Corporate Culture
Senior Leadership TeamNASSCO-Earl Industries' team of seasoned and highly-trained industry experts are passionate about delivering world-class quality to the US Navy and all of our customers. » read more
News and Announcements
- 12-18-14 - General Dynamics NASSCO Celebrates Opening of Bremerton
- 10-03-14 - NASSCO in the spotlight in Bremerton
- 06-13-14 - General Dynamics Marine Systems Business Unit Named Navy “Superior Supplier” for 2014
- 03-13-14 - General Dynamics NASSCO-Earl Industries Expands its Presence to the Pacific Northwest
- 12-26-13 - General Dynamics NASSCO-Norfolk Awarded USS Carter Hall (LSD 50) FY-14 Extended Drydocking Availability